This is a such a simple side dish to any meal and healthy for you too.
Serving: 4-6 Servings
- ½ Green Cabbage
- 1 small Onion, thinly sliced
- 4 strips of Bacon (Naturally raised & Antibiotic free, of course)
- Himalayan Sea Salt
- Black Pepper, freshly cracked
- Core and cut cabbage into three wedges.
- Slice each wedge of cabbage into thin strips.
- Dice bacon and place into a medium sized pot on medium-low heat.
- Add onions, stirring occasionally until they are translucent.
- Add cabbage, stirring occasionally.
- Once cabbage has sweated down to about half the original size, season with salt and pepper.
- That’s it your done.
I love how this side is easy to make. It’s definitely a budget friendly paleo dish!