This is such an easy recipe to make, just remember to use green bananas or your pancakes will fall apart. However, I have used ripe plantains in place of bananas from time to time and it works with no issues. If using plantains, replace 4 for the 6 bananas.
Batch: 1 Litre (approx. 20 pancakes)
Preheat – to medium
- 6 Bananas, green
- 4 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- 4 Eggs
- 4 Egg Whites
- 1 Tsp Cinnamon
- 1 Tsp Vanilla
- Puree all ingredients in a food processor.
- Using a ladle pour onto griddle or skillet.
- Wait for for visible bubbles to form almost show through the pancake, approximately 5 minutes.
- Flip and cook for another 3-5 minutes.
- Serve with bacon or sausage.
That’s right it is that easy!
Adapted in part or in whole from: Here
- Almond Banana Bread (bakerita.com)