The amount of salmon I used for the eggs was actually about 165 g. These salmon strips were the remains from cutting steaks up for our Paleo Salmon Sticks.
- 6 Eggs
- 150 g Salmon, Baked
- 6 Tbsp Mayonnaise
- 1 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tbsp Capers
- Sea Salt to taste
- Freshly Cracked Pepper, to taste
- 1 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 1 Green Onion, diced
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Take eggs out of fridge allowing to come to room temperature.
- Season salmon with salt pepper.
- Bake salmon for approximately 10 minutes or until flesh flakes .
- Place eggs in a pot, cover with cold water allow to come to a boil.
- Reduce heat to a simmer for 10 minutes.
- Run eggs under cold water until cool.
- Slice eggs in half diagonally, remove yolks and place egg whites to the side.
- Place yolks, salmon, mayonnaise, worcestershire sauce, and capers into mixer.
- Using the paddle attachment on your mixer, (or bowl and spatula) beat on high.
- Season with salt & pepper.
- Spoon mixture into egg whites.
- Garnish with cayenne and green onions.
Eggs can be cooked and stored in fridge for up to two days before using.