- 1/4 c Cashews
- 1/4 c Pecans
- 2 tbsp Flax Seed
- 1 tsp Cinnamon, ground
- pinch Nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp Ginger, ground
- 3 Eggs
- 1/4 c Almond Milk, unsweetened
- 1 tbsp Almond Butter
- 1 Banana, mashed
- 2 tsp Pumpkin Seeds
- 1 handful Berries (optional)
- Place Cashews, Pecans, Flax Seed & spices into a food processor and pulse to desired consistency (course is preferred for oatmeal).
- Whisk Eggs in a bowl.
- Warm Almond Milk on medium heat until comes to a gentle boil. Slowly stir into eggs, careful not to cook the eggs.
- Mix the Almond Butter & Banana well, add to Egg custard and return to heat.
- Stir in nut mixture, until desired oatmeal consistency. This will take only a minute or two. Add more Almond milk to thin if desired.
- Serve and garnish with seeds & berries.
This recipe was adapted from here. The girls loved this one and it a nice break from eggs all week.