This is yet another staple that we eat in our household at least twice a month. We like to make two batches, one with a jalapeño and one without for the girls. This Ultimate Paleo Meatloaf is a great low budget meal that utilizes cheaper cuts of grass-fed meat, like ground beef and it tastes great. This mix can also be used to make Paleo Meatballs.
- 1 lb Beef (grass-fed), lean ground
- ½ lb Pork (naturally raised), lean ground
- 1 egg
- 1 small Onion, finely chopped
- 4 tbsp (2 oz) Almond Flour
- ½ tbsp Sea Salt
- ¼ tsp Pepper, freshly cracked pepper
- ½ c Coconut Milk
- 4 tbsp (2 oz) Sauce (below)
- 1 Jalapeño Pepper, finely diced (optional)
- 250 ml Caveman Ketchup
- 4 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 tbsp Honey
Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Mix together honey, apple cider vinegar and Caveman Ketchup, set to the side.
- Combine all of the meatloaf ingredients into a large bowl.
- Place the meatloaf mixture into a 4″ x 8″ loaf pan.
- Pour remaining sauce over the meatloaf and bake for approximately 60 minutes.
- Let cool for about 10 minutes, It’s that simple!
- Ultimate Paleo Chili (robbwolf.com)