These tender pieces of Red Snapper are delicately braised in the same sauce used to marinade in, then finished with the same sauce. This Red Snapper is quick, easy and a tasty dish that takes 15-20 minutes to make if you include preparation time.
- 2 (4oz) Wild Red Snapper, fillets
- 2 stalks Green Onions, chopped
- ½ Lemon, juiced
- 4 tsp Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 tsp Ginger, grated
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Rinse off fish and pat dry.
- In a small bowl whisk the remaining ingredients, adding salt & pepper to taste.
- Add Snapper to the marinade and let sit for 10 minutes.
- Using a frying pan on medium heat, add fish and marinade.
- Let fish cook for 3 minutes. Fish will start to change to an opaque colour and marinade will begin to thicken.
- Flip and cook for about 3 more minutes.
- Serve marinade over the fish.
This goes great with Paleo rice.