This is an easy dish to do and it goes great with Paleo rice.
- 4 Pork Chops, Double Cut
- 1/4 C White Wine (Pinot Grigio)
- 3 Apples
- 3 Shallots
- 5 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- 2 Tbsp Fresh Sage, chopped
- 2 Tbsp Cinnamon
- Salt & Pepper
- Core and slice apples and slice shallots.
- Rub cinnamon, salt & pepper all over the chops.
- Melt 4 Tbsp of Coconut oil in a dutch oven.
- Add apples, shallots and sage, sauté for 5 minutes, and remove from dutch oven.
- Add remaining oil into dutch oven.
- Sear pork chops in oil, 2 minutes a side.
- Add wine.
- Allow to come to a boil.
- Put the apples back in with the chops.
- Lower heat to medium-low and cook for 7-10 minutes.
- Remove from dutch oven, cover and let rest for 5 minutes before serving.
Adapted in part or in whole from: here
- Crispy Carnitas (marksdailyapple.com)