- 2 x 1 lb Pork Sirloin Roast, boneless
- 4 Onions, thinly sliced
- 2 Green Onions, diced
- 4 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 3 tbsp Coconut Aminos
- 3 tbsp Ghee
- ½ cup Merlot
- 1 tbsp Pepper, freshly cracked
- In a pan sauté all onions in the coconut aminos & ghee, until soft.
- Add the sirloin to the pan, cover, and cook for 10 minutes per side.
- Remove lid, add garlic and pepper, cook for 5 minutes per side.
- Remove sirloin, cover sirloin with foil and let rest.
- Add Merlot to deglaze pan, approximately 5 minutes.
- Slice the sirloin on the bias against the grain.
- Serve onion-merlot reduction over the sirloin.